Saturday, November 17, 2012

My Dream List



Everyone have their own dream list.I always dreamt of things I wanted, things I wanted to do or things I want others to do for me. I called it ‘my dream list’.  Its just a list of things I hope to do in this life time.

Here we go. My Dream List  i want to do if i can!

  • Get Dive license 
  • Have own Dive Gear *now i have masker and booties :D
  • Can Surfing as well as him..
  • Have own Car at least Honda Jazz
  • More attractive to everyone
  • Get a job which i like and pay me well X))*in progress :D
  • Have long light brown hair
  • Can catch sunrise moment infront of my hammock.
  • Make my parents happy
  • Can meet Traveller Professional!
  • Have a Passport
  • Have a KTP
  • Want to slim
  • Want to have a  high body
  • Have Own Camera
  • Have GoPro Hero 3
  • Have a nice dress
  • Have a nice Wedges
  • Have a nice Heels
  • Have a nice Eyes
  • Sing with My Idol (Pradikta Wicaksono)
  • Traveling with Riyanni Djangkaru
  • Can make people Happy because of me :)
  • Got a boyfriend who has the same hobby
  • Can meet & kiss Dolphins
  • Can meet & kiss Orcas
  • Can meet & dancing with Manta Ray
  • Can meet Sharks
  • Can meet Sea turtle
  • Can meet jellyfish 
  • Want to have a pair of  Golden Retriever
  • Can dress up (-_-)
  • Become Miss Scuba :'D
  • Become a model......-_-
  • Traveling To Australia and work for 3month on there
  • Traveling to Japan
  • Traveling to Europe
  • Traveling to America
  • Can see Aurora with own eyes..
  • Become a vegetarian,its hard but it a must...
  • Meet Mariah Carey
  • Can duet with Mariah Carey
  • Become an Instructor Dive X'))
  • Have own dive center at Alor
  • Have bule husband (gyahahahahaha)
  • Get married to guy of my dreams and have a happy family with him.
  • Have Apple product at least iPhone 4s
  • Have a Best Friends.
  • Have a Travel Mate (at least orang cakep) #halah
  • Everyone can love me for who i am.
  • Can touch snow
  • Have a House tree
  • Have a candle light dinner.
  • Visit as many places as possible
  • Make a difference in someone’s life.
  • Bisa manjat gunung Rinjani
  • Learn to cook many more dishes. 

Well,its still a bit of my dream list, how about your's? can you share it to me?;)


No comments:

Post a Comment